Working Hours/DaysPart-time position with the potential to turn into full-time employment. Part-time hours may vary from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
This position will assist design engineers with drawings and design models.
- Mechanical design and development of production intent engine driven generator and industrial packages.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of using AutoCAD 2D and 3D modeling.
- Mechanical engineering degree a plus but not necessary.
- Strong knowledge in structural and sheet metal fabrication from development thru production processes.
- Experience in engine driven applications and controls a plus.
- Computer literate and proficient with programs such as Microsoft, Excel and Outlook required.
- Must have excellent time management, organizational skills and have commitment to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and willing to work some Saturdays when needed
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position works in an office environment. May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 20lbs. Will be required to wear appropriate safety equipment (IE- Safety glasses or side shields, hearing protection, etc.) for a given situation. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. Occasional travel may be required. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.