Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Mobile Mechanic will perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment or components such as engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, electrical, computer and structural repairs including welding. Capable of diagnosing, troubleshooting, and providing quality repairs on Construction Equipment in both shop and field environment.
Mobile Mechanic will perform repairs under direct service departmental supervision and Field Mechanic must be able to work on their own and require no supervision. Field Technician must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines. Technicians will demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools. Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction equipment is highly preferred or must have heavy diesel experience to be considered.
- 3+ years of field mechanical experience is highly desired.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Electric diagnosis and troubleshooting, reading diagrams.
- Diesel engines (common rail systems electronics injectors/ Catalytic converter)
- Hydraulic diagnosis and trouble shooting.
- Proficient with light and heavy equipment.
- Customer service oriented.
- Track record of diplomas.
- Complete set of tools.
- Experienced with troubleshooting and proficient maintenance repair of light and heavy construction equipment.
- Must have a valid driver's license, CDL preferred, and clean DVM record as Mobile Tech.
- Maintain current forklift operator training certification.
- Possess tooling required by the service department.
- Provide customer satisfaction by serving customers in a professional, speedy, and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns, diagnosis and provide estimated repairs for customers.
- Perform diagnosis, and repairs at Sonsray Machinery service center and at customer job sites.
- Test drive and/or inspect vehicles and equipment for wear, damage, or specific problems that might affect performance.
- Utilize computer diagnostic equipment.
- Provide after-hours technical service.
- Perform factory recommended preventative maintenance & inspection.
- Ensure guards and safety devices are functioning properly.
- Write clear parts requisitions and service write-ups.
- Perform factory authorized warranty work.
- Enhance service department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- The individuals will maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain technician billing efficiency of 100% or higher.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by Manager.
Able to complete Case Construction level III technician training and achieve 80% competence or higher in the following macro areas:
- Electronic Service Tool
- Compact Excavators
- Compact Wheel Loaders
- Tractor Loader Backhoes
- Wheel Loaders
- Case compaction equipment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee regularly is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Anything above 50 pounds will require assistance of a team member or forklift, etc. as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Must operate equipment such as phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, fork truck, yard goat, hand tools, and equipment.
Benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plan, life insurance/AD&D coverage, voluntary STD/LTD, 401K matching, and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.
Ask about out Sign On Bonus!