Job: Southern Vac - Sales Coordinator, Carolina CAT, Lexington, SC
Southern Vac - Sales Coordinator
Lexington, SC 29071 United States
(see job description below)
Position is responsible for the Southern Vac rental fleet, the ordering and processing of new equipment and supporting the Territory Sales Representatives as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists sales representative with quoting and pricing, securing the availability of equipment from Southern Vac’s vendors.
- Work with customers on equipment specifications and pricing for purchases.
- Main point of contact for the Southern Vac rental fleet. Prepares rental quotes, tracks availability of rental equipment and works with the service department to resolve maintenance issues with equipment.
- Oversees new machine and attachment, sales paperwork process. Requests delivery paperwork from sales representative, ensure month end completion of all deals in the field.
- Verifies that sales orders, purchase orders, and warranty documents are signed and complete. Processes sales orders.
- Maintains accurate equipment and attachment inventory by coordinating the machines and attachments needed by customers and sales representative. Coordinates the inspection, maintenance and cleaning of machines upon return.
- Communicates with parts coordinator when new attachments need to be ordered.
- Ensures appropriate pre-shipping and receiving documents with accurate hours, condition, ship date, receiver, purpose of shipment when machines leaves or arrives.
- Oversees yard attendants in preparing machines, notifying of machine status and movement, obtaining transfer documents.
- Maintains demonstration & loaner reservations.
- Adheres to all customer care standards.
- Works within and promote corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years of similar experience required.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products, especially Excel, or other comparable systems required.
- Strong ability to navigate the internet to retrieve competitive information.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?