Working Hours/DaysMonday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM, OT & weekends as needed
Trouble shoot, repair and install Product link on all machines.
- Trouble shoot, repair and install Product link on all machines.
- Complete machine service letters for Product Link.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner to find diagnostic errors, technical problems, and determine proper solutions for vision link.
- Establish and maintain a service-oriented relationship with customers and supervisors.
- Order parts in equipment parts books or online.
- Complete service reports and enter the proper data into the computer systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Technician will be based out of the Cedar Rapids facility.
- Must have engine, electrical, hydraulic, diagnostic troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Computer literacy required. Must be familiar with programs such as Microsoft, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to follow all safety rules and wear proper safety equipment.
- Must be a self-starter with good time management
- Excellent planning & organizational skills required
- Must be team oriented and willing to adapt to change.
- Previous experience and knowledge of part books.
- Ability to work overtime and some weekends when needed.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 75-100lbs and provide your own tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position works in the field/shop environment primarily at Customer jobsites. May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 75-100lbs. Will be required to wear appropriate safety equipment (IE- Safety glasses or side shields, hearing protection, etc.) for a given situation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. Occasional travel may be required. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.