Job: CVA Coordinator, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Ensure that all machines under Customer Value Agreements (CVA) are scheduled with the servicing store before maintenance is due, update and maintain all scheduling software and programs, accurately invoice all CVA work performed in a timely manner, assist Product Support Sales Representatives (PSSR) and sales group with quoting non-traditional CVA's.
* Review CVA work order and parts activity to ensure CVA balances are within acceptable profit targets. Note any non-CVA activity in jobs and report to Supervisor.
* Compile reports for managers.
* Enter New/Renewal Contracts into provided contract management software.
* Monitor machine hours using existing scheduling and maintenance tracking software and alert the service department of upcoming work to be performed.
* Fulfill parts kits to customers as contractually required.
* Record all visual and electronic findings from maintenance performed to be used for future scheduling and reference.
* Accurately invoice customers for Preventative Maintenance (PM) work performed, ensuring the correct dollar amount is used, and all customer requested information appears on the invoice.
* Assist with department record keeping and product research.
* Activate appropriate services included in the CVA.
* All other duties as assigned.
* High School or GED required
* Associates Degree or equivalent business experience preferred
* Previous invoicing preferred
* Previous Customer Service/Sales experience preferred
* Familiarity of diesel and heavy equipment a plus
* Strong understanding of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word required.
* Strong computer and keyboarding skills required.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision required.
* Willingness to work/learn in a team environment required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled