Job: Part-Time Receptionist, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
* Greet customers, employees and visitors.
* Provide assistance or information as needed.
* Answer phones, determine nature of business and routes callers appropriately.
* Alert employees of customers and visitors calling upon them.
* Any and all duties as assigned.
* High school education or GED equivalent is required.
* 2-4 years experience as a receptionist is required, preferably in a busy work environment.
* Switchboard experience is a required.
* Excellent oral communication skills are required. Must have a strong ability to actively listen giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate.
* Must have strong service orientation by actively looking for ways to help others. In addition, strong social perceptiveness and critical thinking as well as strong management skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other business software is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled