Job: Sales Coordinator I, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com.
The Sales Coordinator I is responsible for providing sales support by updating equipment inventory, handling warranty enrollment and transfers, submitting claims, reviewing invoices and providing accurate and timely reports.
* Updates machine and attachment status in the system including set up of Allied or Trimble items. Transfers attachments to and from machines and sets up inventory. Reviews and updates pay records. Sets up new models/size classes in the appropriate systems. Supply machine attachment costs for rental store capitalizations. Approves final step in system for invoiced machines.
* Enroll units with special quotes (upgrades and downgrades) for warranty. Enrolls forestry machines in warranty and transfers warranty balances to other deals and supply warranty quotes.
* Responsible for claims reporting: submit claims to Caterpillar for BCP & GCI machine sales and for all work tool merchandising claims and verify receipt of RSA deposit/credit memos. Supply all documentation to Caterpillar for quarterly audits. Apply for retail sales incentives for new forestry sales. Is the gatekeeper for RSA deposits and balances.
* Responsible for machine and attachment sales - reviews and bill sales invoices. Conducts end of month audits. Reviews and approves vendor invoices.
* Associate's Degree or higher is preferred.
* 1-3 years office management, administration or coordination experience.
* Previous sales coordination experience in the heavy equipment industry preferred.
* Must have strong Microsoft Office Skills especially in Excel.
* Advanced knowledge of basic accounting principles as well as the ability to become fluent with Fabick's proprietary business systems
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Comfortable working in a team environment
* Ability to multitask
* Leadership, time management, and organization skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled