Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is seeking a Sales Coordinator at our Baltimore, Maryland location. This position is responsible for working through vendors and suppliers to source, negotiate and coordinate delivery of needed inventory and supplies to provide excellent support to Sales Department projects. Seeking dedicated, energetic candidates with strong work ethic and administrative skills. Sales support, procurement or project management experience preferred. College degree a plus.
- Self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to network successfully with other departments, and external vendors/suppliers.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and possess excellent customer skills.
- Strong PC skills required.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once and adjust to changing priorities.
- Able to work overtime as needed to meet job and customer demand.
Must meet physical requirements for the job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 20 pounds in weight.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.