Directly responsible for all operations within the branch including production, distribution, sales and services for assigned branch or territory by performing duties through subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Confers with customers and representatives to evaluate and maintain good customer relations by servicing accounts in a timely manner, resolving complaints and communicating with customers, Hyster personnel and other vendors.
- Develops and grows business through the management of parts, service, and rental to achieve targeted sales and gross profit margins.
- Monitors and controls parts and service expenses to ensure income is maintained at highest possible percentage.
- Administer all company safety policies and training according to established procedures along with ensuring conformance to company policies and best practice.
- Recommends budgets to regional management and controls expenses to reach plan.
- Recruit, interview and select employees, establish training and provide career development and monitor performance to enable employees to be successful in their jobs
- Work with after-market sales in developing sales territory to meet growth targets.
- Manages the study of operations policies and procedures; develops and implements improvements along with tracking progress
- Prepares periodic reports regarding the branch's activities and progress.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling.
- Driving is an essential function of this position and a valid current driver's license must be maintained at all times.
- Management responsibility involving staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
This job has the responsibility of staffing, training and developing all branch employees either directly or through subordinates
Education and/or Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university highly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a related industry or position
- Strong customer service and relationship building experience
- Prior experience leading and managing a team
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), SAP, internet search capabilities, Webex hosting skills