Working Hours/DaysHours vary from: 7am-5pm, Monday – Friday, (OT and Saturdays as required).
Primary responsibilities include the following for the Parts Department:
- Look up part numbers in equipment parts books or online resources and assist customers.
- Assist with customer parts counter sales processing.
- Complete required paperwork and computer data entry.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter with good time management, planning, and organizational skills with a commitment to detail.
- Previous parts counter or shop experience for a heavy equipment dealer a plus.
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills required and familiar with programs such as: UPS Worldship, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are necessary.
- Must be able to handle general math calculations with money, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position works in both office and warehouse environments. May, on a continuous basis sit at a desk for long periods of time, answer phone calls and write or use a keyboard to communicate through email. May on a continuous basis, walk, bend and lift up to 75 pounds. The wearing of approved safety equipment (i.e. safety glasses with side shields and steel toe footwear) is required. Noise level in the office is usually low and the noise level in the warehouse may range from low to moderate. Must be flexible during peak season working overtime as needed. Occasional local travel may be required. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.