Working Hours/Days8:00AM – 5:00pm Monday- Friday.
Process new and used sales orders for the Sales Team within the Ag Products Division.
- Assist the Finance Manager with quoting, working with finance programs, and general accounting.
- Register warranty, data tracking and marketing analysis.
- May perform other related duties as requested and/or assigned.
- Two or four year business related degree.
- General agriculture knowledge a plus.
- Ability to understand, explain, and implement sales and financing programs.
- Must have PC experience with MS Excel, Word, and general computer literacy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must reside or relocate within commuting distance to Clinton, IL.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills are needed.
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position works in an office environment. May, on a continuous basis, sit at desk for a long period of time; intermittently answer telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. Some walking and lifting up to 20 lbs. may be required. There may be times when you may need to go out into the service shop or warehouse area and will be required to wear appropriate safety equipment (IE- Safety glasses or side shields). The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.