This position will be responsible for opening Work Orders, adding Segments, and closing Work Orders. This person will monitor e-mails, phone calls, and messages from all Construction branches to support the daily operations of the Service Departments. Set procedures will be incorporated to provide Standardized Processes for all branches. This person will also be cross trained with Warranty Analysts and work closely in the same department.
• Open, maintain and close work orders for Service Operations. Review and verify the following information:
o Customer account
o Component codes
o Warranty status
o Standard Jobs
o Service Letters
o Contract / TM&R
o Credit Check
o Technical Information
o SOS history
o Transfers of parts/labor
o Outside purchases
o Documentation in WebXtender
o Time Accuracy
• Codes, approves and receive purchase orders. Reviews outside purchases to work orders and PM's. Maintains files.
• Process CAT Access invoices
• Closely monitor machine work orders and contacts service department with any modifications that are needed
• Code vendor invoices for payment
• Handle some customer credit and journal entries
• Preparation of reports and memos
• Coordinate work order information for Warranty Department
• Travel to branch locations
• Logs time on computer
• Updates computer records for vacation/sick/personal business leave on Ceridian Time Pro
• Receives and distributes mail
• Transmits information via facsimile, personal messenger, email, etc.
• Answers telephone and routes calls to appropriate personnel. Ensures excellent customer relations by resolving telephone or direct request, issues or concerns
• Assists Manager and others with projects as needed
High School diploma.
Two years working experience in a similar administrative related position.
Must be able to clearly communicate to others, especially in group facilitating and in writing.
Must be able to use a PC for long periods.
Good verbal and composition skills. Accounting knowledge. Computer literate. Technical aptitude.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties. Any major modification of this job role requires Human Resources approval. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability