Job: Southern VAC - Service Coordinator, Carolina CAT, Charlotte, NC
Southern VAC - Service Coordinator
Charlotte, NC 28201 United States
(see job description below)
Provide Service and Operations support for the Service Department. Service plays a critical role in the daily operations associated with service and repairs. Position requires constant interaction with the Operations Manager, Service Manager and General Manager's and often the technicians to effectively communicate with customers as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor daily Work In Process daily for accuracy and achieve 10 day closing from last labor date
- Review technician service reports to ensure appropriate customer information is present and prepare for filing
- Review service reports, PM contracts and quotes with the PSSR's prior to customer billing
- Manage all Cash Sales for collection prior to invoicing
- Ensure all Sales jobs are processed correctly and invoiced in a timely manner
- Be available during normal business hours to pitch in and help in any area where assistance is needed
- Gather PO#'s and approvals for closing work orders
- Process all P-Card transactions for the shop
- Work with credit managers on customer accounts for proper information
- Manage and implement all service contracts into the system and minimize discrepancies
- Process warranty claims to Caterpillar and manage warranty systems to drive accuracy and payment
- Work will all departments and provide positive support and effective communication
- Communicate with internal and external customers
- Review weekly with Operations Manager on sales & financial targets
- Learn all the business functions in DBS – Service Link – SAP – Purchasing PO System
- Assist on the front desk – switchboard when needed
- Positive engagement with customers and employees
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent, post HS education preferred.
- Successful candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in a fast paced customer oriented environment is essential
- Willingness to learn and perform all aspects of service office operations
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and to understand the importance of positive customer relations.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use SAP software
- DBS, PSQ, EMT and Service Link functions
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?