Job: Carolina CAT - Yard Attendant, Carolina CAT, Greensboro, NC
Carolina CAT - Yard Attendant
Greensboro, NC 27395 United States
(see job description below)
Directs traffic of loading and unloading machines, and maintains a clean yard, cleans equipment at the wash rack as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets customers in yard, helping direct them to office or unloading areas.
- Assists customers and delivery drivers in loading and unloading equipment
- Maintains working knowledge of all equipment operation
- Interacts with rental counter and service advisers throughout the day to support changing demand for equipment, which happens almost hourly.
- Verifies fuel consumed and inspects all details of equipment when returned.
- Installs service tags on equipment returned from rental.
- Moves "rental ready" equipment back to proper storage areas following routine maintenance procedures by service shop.
- Organization and maintenance of the yard. Keeping pallets, trash and debris picked up as well as running the yard sweeper when needed.
- General maintenance and upkeep of wash rack area.
- Gives customers start/stop and general operating instructions on equipment.
- Will be involved in preparing new allied equipment for rent, including assembly and decaling.
- Cleans and delivers equipment to shop or rental area as designated by rental counter or service advisors
- Possesses sufficient mechanical skills to perform and/or recommend minor equipment repairs.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful candidate must have excellent organizational skills, and be able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to demonstrate high levels of \"customer service\" to everyone in the company
Greensboro, North Carolina
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?