Job: Technology Sales Manager, Fabick Cat, Nashville, IL
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
The Technology Sales Manager reports directly to the VP of Sales and is responsible for performing all aspects of managing the sales division within the SITECH Technology Dealership and throughout WI. The Technology Sales Manager is a primary member of the consultative sales team. Managing the sales team is the key component of the SITECH Mid-America success. Technology Sales Manager combines technical knowledge with sales skills to manage and lead sales.
* Obtain 100% of business plan net revenue goals based on strategic account targets
* Assists to develop and manage account plans for each respective targeted account
* Collaborate with other sales and operational management to develop key target accounts
* Manage accounts receivable to an acceptable level of performance for all strategic accounts
* Manage rate agreements and contracts within expectations of market performance standards
* Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, effectively managing data, and filing, reviewing, and approving expense account reports
* Negotiate details of contracts and payments, develop proposals, presentations, and pricing agreements for Strategic accounts, understand strategic price points/technical bids
* Work with RSM's to develop key target accounts within their specific territories
* Work with all rental representatives throughout our territory as needed
* Assists the division in meeting regular sales targets
* Assists in coordination of sales projects, customer demonstrations, training and installation of new products
* Liaises with other members of the sales team and technical support to solve client problems or failures
* Drives collection of information that aids in the development and improvement of products and services offerings
* Monitor trends and procedures to assist in the effective management of daily operations
* Perform other miscellaneous duties as required
* Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
* Survey, heavy civil construction, subdivision, or commercial site construction are preferred.
* Direct industry experience in sales.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Able to set priorities appropriate for short and long-term objectives.
* Possesses integrity and good character.
* Maintains a sense of urgency, appropriate impatience.
* Ability to modify behavior/approach in different situations.
* Strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills.
* Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and their consequences.
* Willingness to learn from and listen to others.
* Ability to manage inventory levels within guidelines
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled