Working Hours/DaysMonday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM, OT & weekends as needed
Prepare, inspect, and clean all customer equipment and equipment returning from rentals.
- Keep wash bay clean and in compliance with EPA and Contamination Control Guidelines.
- Work closely with the Yard Facilitator and help out where needed.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the yard making sure it's a safe environment at all times for employees and customers.
- Minor repairs to equipment plus other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment or previous experience is required.
- Able to operate various types of earthmoving machines when needed for customers or move around in the yard.
- Forklift experience is required.
- Must be well organized and provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and complete duties in a safe, fast paced manner.
- Ability to work overtime and some weekends when needed.
- Excellent communication skills (written, e-mail, and verbal) are necessary.
- Computer literacy required. Must be familiar with programs such as Microsoft, Excel and Outlook.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position will work in an outside environment and may work in a Shop environment, exposed to elements of weather, paint and chemicals. May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50lbs. The wearing of approved safety equipment (i.e. steel toe footwear, safety glasses W/side shields) is required. Noise level in the shop/warehouse may range from moderate to high. Must be flexible during peak season working overtime as needed. Occasional local travel may be required. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.