As a Lead Specialist with Foley, you will manage all incoming lead sources across Foley's businesses. You will assess the leads, enter them accurately in CRM, and assign them to the proper sales representatives based on a robust set of processes to ensure customers are contacted quickly and accurately.
- Manage lead sources to capture, analyze and distribute leads generated from various marketing channels.
- Diligently enter leads into CRM, including all necessary data and assign to appropriate sale representative. Pre-qualify where appropriate.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to ensure leads are being followed up on and processed through the sales funnel in timely manner.
- Serve as the primary initial interface with customers in online channels such as Facebook Marketplace and web chat.
- Support the sales goals in managing and collecting metrics on lead accountability and conversions.
- Assist in preparation of monthly lead metrics reports used to analyze marketing, sales and campaign effectiveness.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in marketing, sales operations or business management
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- Strong communication skills and confidence to deal with senior-level managers
- Analytic, proactive and a strong sense of urgency
- Prior CRM experience as well as comfort using all Microsoft Office products, with emphasis on Excel
What will put you ahead:
- Industry experience helpful
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Casual dress attire
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email Michelle Smith @ email@example.com.