The Power Solutions Rental Sales Rep is responsible outside sales of rental, sale, and proper application of electric power generation, temperature control, and compressed air equipment in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Obtain a satisfactory amount of market share and profitability by maximizing the utilization of Power Solutions rental inventory.
- Communicate with sales/rental management and support personnel to maximize efficiency, communicating needs for sales/rental transactions and changes in the markets served.
- Participate in creation of marketing plans, basic marketing and financial analysis of opportunities, cost structures and profitability ratios.
- Submit expenses, and expense reports, on a timely basis. Practice expense control.
- Submit all other reports (forecasts, call reports, surveys, and competitive data) as required.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company software – with training.
- Ability to be confident in sales presentation and to make cold sales calls.
- Ability to answer sales-related questions asked by customers, Caterpillar, and other company personnel.
- Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
What will put you ahead:
- Two years of Rental Industry experience and at least one year of Sales experience preferably in purchase and sale of used equipment.
- Direct Power Solutions Rental industry experience is ideal.
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Company assigned truck
- Family owned company where you're more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.