Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewarding their performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow Sonsray Fleet Services is seeking a Reefer Diesel Technician to join our dynamic team in San Leandro, CA.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of components on truck and trailer refrigeration units.
- Maintaining transport refrigeration unit on trucks and trailers by performing diagnostics using scanners, electronic test equipment, and on-board computers.
- Completing preventive maintenance, component replacement, and service to refrigeration equipment.
- Maintains transport truck and trailer refrigeration units and truck APU’s by reviewing shop orders.
- Repairing failures; removing, replacing, testing for Freon leaks, assembling, and installing parts and components involving soldering, welding and the use of refrigeration equipment.
- Installing various new units on trailers, trucks, vans.
- Must have basic computer skills and be able to utilize computer diagnostic equipment.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
- Highly prefer 3+ years’ experience repairing Thermo King or Carrier refrigeration units or must have mechanical experience in heavy diesel equipment and electrical diagnostics.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Boot Allowance Program
- Tool Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks