Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Machinery division is seeking for motivated Apprentice Diesel Technicians to join our dynamic CASE dealerships in Auburn, WA.
- Position requires a motivated individual and highly prefer 1-2 years of basic experience OR graduate in Heavy Duty Diesel with Electrical and Hydraulic Components knowledge.
- Must have mechanical aptitude
Mechanics will be trained to perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment. Provide quality repairs on Construction Equipment in a shop environment.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural repairs including welding.
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment.
- Must be able to work on their own and require no supervision.
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines.
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools.
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- Llife Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary STD/LTD
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Birthday Perks