Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installing various new Thermo King refrigeration unit on trailers, trucks and vans.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
- Mechanical aptitude and motivated attitude is required in order to be considered.
- 1-2 years of basic mechanical experience with diagnosing and repairing experience is ideal but not required.
- Electrical components knowledge is a plus.
- Automotive or HVAC experience is ideal.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience the personal challenge of working for a world class organization and leader in the Refrigeration Transport industry. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We are in a stable industry and continue to grow year after year.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary STD/LTD
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Tool Allowance Program
- Boot Allowance Program
- Birthday Perks