Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As Sonsray Machinery continues to grow, our San Leandro, CA CASE dealership is hiring experienced Mobile Technicians.
Mobile Technician will perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment. Providing quality repairs on Construction Equipment in both shop and field environments.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural repairs including welding.
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment.
- Must be able to work on their own and require no supervision.
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines.
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools.
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction equipment is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of field mechanical experience as a Mobile Technician.
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment.
- Must have an acceptable driving record to be considered as a Mobile Technician.
- Must be able to work independently without supervision.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary STD/LTD
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Boot allowance
- Birthday Perks