Job: Service Coordinator, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for assisting the preventative maintenance division with office duties as it pertains to the customers and employees.
* Opens work orders, checks for customer credit. Processes outside job purchases to the proper work order segment and applies the correct mark-up. Processes all work order corrections as instructed by the Field Service Supervisor. Maintains a work log and provides work in process report. Closes work orders. Processes invoice adjustments and corrections. Processes Instant Invoices for COD as needed. Processes invoices to CAT Commercial Account as instructed.
* Works with the EMS Department in properly managing Customer Value Agreements(CVA), from beginning to end, ensuring proper parts, labor hours, and misc for the job matches the CVA contracts
* Gathers and/or confirms required information necessary for equipment such as delivery date, SIMS, and hours. Ensure CVA machines in the area are tracked of reporting or nonreporting machines.
* Receives incoming customer calls as needed. Answers customer inquiries and communicates PM services, oil results, and other issues.
* Learns and uses CAT information systems including but not limited to SIS 2.0, SimSi, CAT Inspect.
* Initiates sending inspection to customers of PM services performed and follow up with customers about alerts on the reports to promote business growth for service revenue.
* Track service letters for the machines in the region to ensure timely completion.
* Service Coordinator will perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Service Department. Running SIMS machine reports for company service and sales employees. Process simple parts orders as needed. Answer incoming branch phone calls and serve as a backup to the Receptionist.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Associate's Degree or working towards a degree prefferred
* 3-5 years heavy equipment experience
* Understand basic equipment PM service
* Knowledge of Microsoft applications
* Basic math skills
* Good Dyadic Interpersonal skills
* Data entry experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled