Working Hours/Days7:00 – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday, weekends and evening's on-call rotating and seasonal hours.
Experienced, safety minded leader to manage the day to day operations of our farm equipment dealership.
- Supervise store employees and work with the AG division department managers on various projects.
- Demonstrate strong customer communication skills as well as the ability to manage and motivate a large, diverse workforce.
- Keep track of employee's time worked and occasionally provide assistant in other departments when an employee is absent.
- Promote safety in the workplace and help lead technical and professional development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 year Ag degree from an accredited school or equivalent experience required.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of core Ag parts, service and sales operations are needed.
- Ability to handle and problem solve any issues that might occur in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service in all areas (parts, service and sales) required.
- Must have the ability to express ideas and influence others in a positive manner to accomplish long term goals.
- Ability to write professional business communication by email or letter is required.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills are needed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and willing to work overtime to accommodate customer needs.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and climb ladders to pull inventory when needed.
- Computer literate, PC experience with programs such as Microsoft, Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
- Willingness to travel to trade shows, training sessions and customer clinics.
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driving record. This includes no more than 2 minor violations within the past 3 years and no major violations within the past 5 years (Motor Vehicle Report will be performed on final candidate).
Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
This position works in an office environment and in a warehouse/shop environment. May, on a continuous basis, sit at a desk for a long period of time; answer telephone calls and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 50lbs. May be required to wear appropriate safety equipment (IE- Safety glasses or side shields) when needed. The noise level in the office environment is usually low. The noise level in the warehouse/shop environment is usually moderate to high. Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed. Occasional travel is required, 30% of travel is needed. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.