We are looking for an eager intern that is looking to increase their exposure to the Construction Technology industry! This internship covers an overview of Machine Control & Guidance, Telematics, Technology Hardware Component Repair, and Sales exposure. Interns will gain hands-on experience to various components of the Construction Technology Industry and gain exposure to industry professionals.
SITECH Horizon is a subsidiary of Carolina Tractor and Equipment Company, and interns will be able to make relationships within SITECH, Carolina CAT, and CTE. SITECH is in the process of developing departmental processes, inter-company synchrony, and growing sales. These are the three areas that interns will focus.
In this internship, you will learn how to take skills you have acquired in school and apply them to your career.
Key Intern Projects:
- Learning how field technicians install, diagnose, and repair machine control systems.
- Learning how shop technicians diagnose and repair machine control and survey equipment.
- Learning processes in parts/warehousing, service, rental, and sales operations.
- Prepare a report of experiences and provide insight into how the business may improve.
- Candidates must be pursuing either an undergraduate or advanced degree in Business Management/Administration, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other similar degree.
- GPA Requirement 3.0 or better
- Must have effective written and verbal communication, strong motivation and work ethic, problem-solving skills, and basic understanding of Microsoft Office. Excel proficiency is a plus.
- Candidate must be willing to perform basic field service tasks with technicians while adhering by Carolina Tractor and Equipment Company's policies and standards, including kneeling, crouching, lifting <50 lbs, and climbing.