Parts and Service Manager
Macon, GA, US
Ascendum Machinery, a leading Volvo Construction Equipment dealer, is offering an excellent career opportunity for a Parts and Service Manager to lead a team of dedicated parts and service personnel in its Macon, Georgia branch. If you have heavy equipment industry management experience in either parts or service, this may be the right opportunity for growing your career.
· Lead all field and shop technicians to meet customer needs and expectations.
· Ensure all service technicians are provided the necessary tools.
· Ensure all work orders are opened, closed and billed in a timely manner.
· Manage and oversee the parts inventory and parts personnel. .
· Stay up to date on all safety training, product offerings, and department goals.
· Ensure all company safety requirements are adhered to by parts and service personnel.
· Complete assigned work, productivity goals and financial responsibility for branch.
· Lead technicians to complete all training as required.
· Ensure all administrative functions are completed in a timely manner.
· Maintain supervisory oversight of the facilities and yard.
· Assist in other duties as may be assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
· High School diploma and/or trade school completion in appropriate field.
· Prior supervisory experience over a technical or parts staff in heavy equipment.
· Knowledge of safe job practices & OSHA, MSHA and DOT requirements.
· Have knowledge of personal computers and related software including Outlook.
· Physical demand - Must be able to stoop, bend, climb and crawl without restriction.
· Must have a valid driver's license with ability to travel, as necessary.