Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
Provide sales support by updating equipment inventory, handling warranty enrollment and transfers; submitting claims, reviewing invoices and providing accurate and timely reports.
- Update machine/attachments status in system, including setup of Allied or Trimble items
- Transfer attachments to and from machines; set up inventory
- Review and update pay records
- Set up new models/size classes in Eagle
- Supply machine/attachment costs for Rental Store capitalizations
- Approve final step in system for invoiced machines
- Enroll units with special quotes -- upgrades/downgrades
- Enroll forestry machines in warranty
- Transfer warranty balances to other deals and supply warranty quotes to Oms and TMs
- Submit claims to Cat for BCP & GCI machine sales and for all work tool merchandising claims and verify receipt of RSA deposit/credit memos
- Supply all documentation to Cat for quarterly audits
- Apply for Retail Sales incentives for new Forestry sales
- Gatekeeper for RSA deposits/balances
- Aid Oms, ASMs and TMs in utilizing merchandising programs
- Submit WON sales to Cat and report sold machines
- Machine/Attachment sales -- review and bill sales invoices for Tractor and Rental Store
- End of month audits
- Review/approve vendor Car invoices
- Coordinate used/rental trades with dealers; process invoices
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Associate Degree or higher preferred
- Previous sales coordination experience
- Heavy duty equipment environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.