Buford, GA, US
TodayRequisition ID: 1036
Salary Range: $15.0000 To 20.0000 Hourly
Ascendum Machinery, a leading Volvo Construction Equipment dealer, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Parts Representative for counter and the warehouse. This position is ideal for someone who has some parts counter experience in heavy equipment, heavy trucks or ag equipment and who is ready to grow their professional career with a leading company in the heavy equipment industry.
Parts Representative Responsibilities
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide operational support for parts orders to service technicians.
- Place parts orders accurately and timely.
- Receiving parts into inventory.
- Maintaining inventory controls according to company procedures.
- Ensuring work area is clean and safely maintained.
Parts Representative Qualifications
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Have at least a two-year degree or high school diploma.
- Have a foundation in heavy equipment, equipment components or like mechanical parts.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturers' parts ordering procedures.
- Ability to expedite orders to meet customer needs.
- Competitive wages.
- Choice of two medical plan options with no waiting period.
- Dental and Vision plans.
- Company paid life insurance,
- Company paid accidental death and dismemberment,
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability,
- Supplemental life insurance,
- Flexible spending account or health savings accounts,
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match,
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.ascendum.com.