Sonsray Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Case Agriculture Dealership is seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Technicians to join our dynamic organization in Five Points, CA.
Please click to see why it is great working for Sonsray: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaXhmmul3Iw/?utm_medium=share_sheet
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
Technicians will perform service maintenance for CASE agriculture machinery and/or related equipment. Providing quality repairs on Agriculture Equipment in field environments.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural repairs including welding.
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment.
- Must be able to work on their own and require no supervision.
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines.
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools.
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed.
- Regularly be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer’s and/or prospective client’s location.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in agriculture equipment is highly preferred.
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment.
- 3+ years of field mechanical experience to be considered as a Mobile Technician.
- Must be able to work independently without supervision as a Mobile Technician.
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company.
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Boot Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided