Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealerships and CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division is seeking an Installer Technician to join our Thermo King dealership in Long Island, NY.
- Experience the personal challenge of working for a world-class organization and leader in the Refrigeration Transport industry.
- We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. We are in a stable industry and continue to grow year after year.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
- Installing various new Thermo King refrigeration units on trailers, trucks, and vans.
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership.
- Mechanical aptitude and motivated attitude is required to be considered
- 1-2 years of basic mechanical experience with diagnosing and repairing experience is ideal but not required
- Electrical components knowledge is a plus
- Automotive or HVAC experience is ideal
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to walk, use hands, and fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Boot Allowance Program
- Tool Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks