Branch Manager - Kansas City, MO
F&M MAFCO is seeking an experienced Branch Manager who is team-oriented leader that thrives in a fast-paced growth-oriented organization. This is a hands-on leadership role that requires someone who can support both customer service and operations responsibilities, while not afraid to dive into the details and get their hands dirty on a day-to-day basis. This management position is responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of our Kansas City, MO branch facility/operations to include:
- Organize and direct administrative, warehouse, rental and repair shop work groups and associated production / work efforts to meet order/demand requirements and accommodate special orders.
- Work closely with internal operations and sales teams ensuring distribution and repair operations objectives are achieved while fulfilling quality and process demands.
- Ongoing communication with internal and external customer’s necessary, to determine
- workload and production needs/demands.
- Ensure accountability, serviceability and availability of all company assets assigned to branch.
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained.
- Maintain sufficient rental tool, small tool & consumable and repair parts inventory levels, while
- verifying accuracy and completeness.
- Timely, accurate and complete documentation of paperwork and data input.
- Implement and enforce all company policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Ensure quality workmanship standards are met.
- Prompt follow-up and resolution of complaints/concerns.
- Responsible for all personnel supervision and development.
- Ongoing evaluation and enhancement of distribution, rental, and equipment repair
processes/procedures to improve service, quality, and productivity levels as well as profitability
- A minimum of three years of successful Branch Management experience.
- Exposure to the construction and /or tool supply distribution/rental industries preferred.
- Personnel management experience to include hiring, training, directing, and motivating.
- Strong management skills, including the ability to prioritize, balance and manage multiple efforts.
- Results oriented & Solution-driven thinking.
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, developing alternative solutions.
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; strives for continuous improvement of self and processes.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment; responds with a sense of urgency.
- Participative management style – advocates team concept.
- The ability to develop positive working relationships, promoting teamwork, motivation, and cooperation across departments and with external contacts is required.
- High level of honesty, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish goals.
- From a culture perspective, the right candidate must be hungry, humble, and willing to learn our world.
- Must live/reside in around Kansas City, MO as relocation benefits is not available.
Are you ready to join a growing business as our portfolio of products and services expand? This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader. If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online by visiting: email@example.com