Sonsray Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership family in North America with 11 locations and growing as well as CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As Sonsray Fleet Services continues to grow, our Thermo King dealership is hiring an experienced Service Advisor to join our dynamic team in Vernon, CA.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculate customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service CDK database system.
- Maintains a job board and helps in the delegation of work to technicians.
- Maintains customer confidence by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
- Maintains unit records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications and taking online factory courses.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- These are ideas and areas we have needed improvement.
- Perform miscellaneous-related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- Minimum 3 years of experience handling heavy phones, office administrative duties, customer relations, great computer skills, and problem-solving.
- Automotive or Heavy Diesel dealership experience is highly desired.
- Basic mechanical knowledge is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Self-starter who can work with minimum supervision.
- Able to accomplish monthly service goals and deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills are needed with a proven ability to handle customer updates, concerns, demands, and objections while always maintaining professional and good composure in the workplace.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks
- Company Fitness Facility