Are you looking for a career at a stable company? Do you have sales experience? Check out what we can do for you!
We are currently a hiring full-time Systems Account Manager. We are seeking a motivated seller who can bring opportunities to the current systems team driving growth in this division of business for Atlas.
Atlas Toyota Material Handling, part of the Atlas Companies, is an authorized Toyota Forklift Dealer committed to providing quality service, premium equipment, and innovative solutions for companies of all sizes.
Your New Role:
· Proven success at prospecting and developing new customer opportunities.
· Has the ability to maintaining positive relationships with professional buyers.
· Is familiar the Companies products as well as competitive products; can specify, recommend, and sell material handling system equipment
· Experience in implementing new technologies and process improvements to existing customers
· Has the ability to build and nurture a strong pipeline
What You'll Need to Succeed:
· Bachelor's Degree preferred (Business or Technical Field)
· At minimum two years of business-to-business sales experience
· Material handling and/or transportation and logistics industry experience a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong technical acumen
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Financing experience a plus
· Must exhibit the Atlas Core Values:
o Promote Integrity: Always do the right thing
o Value People: Treat Everyone with Respect, Courtesy, & Dignity
o Passion for Winning: Deliver Exceptional Results while Remaining Humble
o Embrace Community: Ensure as Safe & Environmentally Conscious Culture
o Continuous Improvement: Promote Innovation, Drive & Embrace Change
What You’ll Love About Us:
· Great Company Culture: Great people, a high focus on values, professional development opportunities as well as company events (food trucks, BBQ’s, holiday parties, retirement celebrations and sporting events, to name a few!)
· Rest and Relaxation: Paid vacation, personal and sick days AND 8 paid holidays.
· Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, Dental and Vision Plans.
· Life and Disability Benefits: COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
· Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with company match