Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division isseeking a Parts & Service Sales Representative (PSSR) to join our dynamic Thermo King dealership based out of Sacramento, CA.
The PSSR is an outside sales position and will be responsible for growing our Trailer service sales (Maintenance & Repair and Trailer Parts) to our existing customer base, as well as developing new business opportunities in NorCal. The PSSR will be assigned a customer list, territory & new contract while maintaining accurate marketing information within a CRM business system.
This position will work to achieve sales and profit goals of Trailer service & parts sales by promoting and selling product support offerings assigned territory customer base. The Parts & Service Sales Representative must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Establishes and maintains great customer relationships
- Markets and sells the value of the Trailer service business. (Mobile and shop repairs/maintenance-9 locations) & Support the Refrigeration Service business
- Market and Sell the Trailer Parts business & develop new customers and support existing customer parts needs
- Open and grow new customers in both the Trailer & Reefer industry
- Finds new markets, customers, and applications within the territory
- Sell and develop maintenance & parts agreements for customers' fleet needs
- Sell our aftermarket business and develop relationships within the Transportation industry
- Sell and support the APU, Solar, Bus Air Purification & others like a business
- Develops good knowledge of competitive products and suppliers
- Provides input on annual forecasts for territory potential
- Resolves customer issues quickly
- Works with Service & Parts Managers on goals and marketing ideas & branch staff on repair schedules
- Keeps good and organized customer records
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress & overcome objectives effectively
- Use effective time management techniques and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task without negatively impacting performance or results
- Make 300 sales calls/visits/contacts per month, or at least 10-15 per day
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- Highly prefer 3+ years’ Transportation sales experience in Trailer Parts & Trailer Service, Refrigeration, Commercial Truck, Auto or Trailer Rental Industry
- Excellent organizational, influence, and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills
- Occasionally required to sit, climb and lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver’s License
- Team player with a high customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM systems, and a basic ability to operate industry-specific PC programs
Related titles and experience may include Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Business Developer, Sales Manager, etc.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Company gym provided