Career Opportunity with James River Equipment
Join the Team with Riverside Hydraulics in Ashland, VA
Riverside Hydraulics is currently seeking a knowledgeable and qualified Shop Technician for our hydraulic repair shop in Ashland, VA.
- Perform complex diagnostics and service repairs on hydraulic components
- Perform work independently
- Participate in appropriate training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Perform repairs and maintenance using special tools, precision measuring instruments and equipment
Job Requirements currently include:
- 2+ years’ experience in shop work with Gearboxes, Differential Gearboxes, Planetary Gearboxes, and associated hydraulic accessories / sub-systems
- Ability to read ISO-1219 Hydraulic Schematics
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- High School Diploma and valid driver's license are required
- Own your own tools
- Ability to perform basic computer functions
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Be a contributing member of a team
- Must have reliable transportation, be able to maintain good attendance and be on time
As our ideal candidate, you'll take responsibility to safely execute the work while demonstrating excellent attention to detail. You are a fast learner, with superb communication skills and a dedication to delivering quality work. Further, you have the ability to collaborate and build relationships with coworkers, customers, and vendors, with excellent interpersonal skills.
Above all, you'll be a reliable and friendly team player who has a natural aptitude for problem-solving and is eager to contribute to an established, growing company!
Working at James River Equipment
About the Benefits
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate (negotiable based on experience). In addition, our employees enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Extended health, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period for benefits
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Disability and life insurance
- 401k with employer match and profit share
- Annual tools and PPE allowance
- Employee recognition rewards program
- Opportunities to attend a yearly cruise for top performers
- Paid time for employees to take online training at home
- Company laptop
- Opportunities for leadership and professional growth
- Quarterly group outings, company events, and employee recognition programs
Upon joining us, you will be welcomed into a supportive, collaborative, and diverse team that takes pride in a job well done.
If you're looking for a satisfying workplace and would like to take your career forward, Apply Now!
For more information about what it’s like to work at James River Equipment, please visit our website at www.jamesriverequipment.com