Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealerships and CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, Sonsray Fleet Services is seeking to hire a self-motivated Account Manager for our fast-growing sales department based out of our Thermo King Dealership in Sacramento, CA.
The Account Manager is an outside sales position and will be responsible for growing the Thermo King product line to our existing customer base, as well as developing new business opportunities in the northern CA state. You will up-sell our Thermo King VP product line as well as van insulation packages. Additional sales will include large truck Thermo King units and maintenance contracts. Sales will also include Parts & Services for our large customer base.
The Account Manager will be assigned a customer list, territory & new contract while maintaining accurate marketing information within a CRM business system.
The Account Manager will work to achieve the sales and profit goals of Thermo King service, parts, and reefer units by promoting and selling product support offerings to the assigned territory customer base. The Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs. The Account Manager will be reportingto the Vice President.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains great customer relationships
- Markets and sells the value of reefer service maintenance business. (Mobile and shop repairs/maintenance)
- Market and sell the service and parts business & develop new customers and support existing customer needs
- Finds new markets, customers, and applications within the territory
- Sells and develops maintenance & parts agreements for customers’ fleet needs
- Sells our aftermarket business and develops relationships within the Transportation industry
- Develops good knowledge of competitive products and suppliers
- Provides input on annual forecasts for territory potential
- Resolves customer issues in a timely manner
- Works with Service & Parts Manager on goals and marketing ideas & branch staff on repair schedules
- Keeps good customer records in the CRM system
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress & overcome objectives effectively
- Use effective time management techniques and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task without negatively impacting performance or results
- Make 300 sales calls/visits/contacts per month, or at least 10-15 per day.
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- Highly prefer experience in a diesel truck, trailer, automotive industry, or related field
- Min 2 years of outside sales experience
- Four-year degree in Business/Marketing or related field preferred but not required
- Previous domestic travel experience is required and must be able to travel up to 80% mainly within the Northern California region
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, internet functions, PowerPoint, and CRM systems
- Must be at least 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License
- Excellent organizational, influence, and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, and lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Team player with a high customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
- Self-Motivated, can-do attitude
Related titles and experience may include: Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Business Developer, Sales Manager, etc.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission earnings
- Laptop, Cell Phone, and Mileage Reimbursement