We are seeking an established Shop Service Coordinator responsible for assuring the extended useful life of all shop facilities through effective and efficient maintenance, assuring that maintenance personnel are capable of performing assigned work by appropriate training and motivation, and assuring the security of designated facilities and assuring compliance with all administrative policies and safety standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate branch shop service operations.
- Manage the personnel assigned to this group, adhere to company policy, and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Schedule the technical and administrative affairs of the general shop and rebuild center, and see that work is completed correctly and within a reasonable time.
- Manage the flow of components from receiving to shipping, ensuring that quality and accuracy are of utmost consideration.
- Maintain the shop area and all company assets, including the grounds by seeing that they are properly cared for and of acceptable appearance.
- Schedule technical training for yourself, as well as shop and rebuild personnel, to maintain a high level of proficiency among personnel assigned to this position
- Communicate with other branches by telephone and correspondence regarding scheduling and reporting of component failure analysis.
- Assist the branch manager in special projects and perform other duties as deemed necessary by branch or corporate management.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Fosters a cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximum employee morale and productivity. Consistently and constructively projects the quality philosophy and vision of the company.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by branch or corporate management.
Education and/or Experience
- H.S. Diploma required
- Minimum of three years of experience in the construction and mining equipment industry. Experience shall be in product support, i.e., parts, technical or supervisory.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Can effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and customers.
Familiar with MS Office: Excel, Word
Experience with Infor/Lawson operating System is a plus
While performing the duties of this position the employee will be required to utilize the computer screen and keyboard, telephone. Must be able to lift 40 lbs., and bend, lift, and pull equipment, tools, and parts.
General office environment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is position is classified as full-time, exempt.
- Normal Days of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Overtime may be required on occasion as needed.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the personnel for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Rudd Equipment Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Incumbent or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an Affirmative Action Program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire, and advance in the employment of qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Vietnam-era veterans, and other protected veterans.