IL - Bolingbrook - Bolingbrook, IL
Are you looking for a great place to work?
- Uncapped commission opportunities, starting with an existing book of business
- We provide a vehicle, gas card and expense reimbursements
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k + 401k employer match
- Employee Discounts
Ideal Candidate attributes include:
- A strong sense of urgency to provide exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Excellent customer relationship building skills.
- Tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Familiarity with construction equipment and/or heavy equipment
- Ability to move quickly from one activity to another while helping customers solve their product needs and problems.
- Manage a sales territory and demonstrate an ability to close.
- Build lasting customer relationships.
- Call on both existing customers as well as “hunt” for new accounts. We have many accounts due to the broad territory you cover.
- Work in a team environment and conduct side-by-side comparisons of equipment
- Capitalize on growth opportunities with the promotion of our construction equipment lines including the full line of Case Construction equipment
- Service customers by providing technical assistance and making job requirement estimates
- Outgoing, friendly personality is essential!
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of related experience; or equivalent in education and experience.
- Analytical and interpretive skills, and understand mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Refined oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and address a variety of concrete variables.
- Ability to interpret mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference..
We offer a very competitive compensation plan including: above average hourly rate, monthly spiff incentives, benefits, and long term career opportunities within our company for the right individual! If this describes you and you're committed to developing a highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.