Sonsray Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership family in North America with 11 locations and growing as well as CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our TK Services, Inc. division is seeking to hire a Service Advisor for our Thermo King dealership in Vernon, CA.
The Service Advisor will report directly to the Service Manager and be responsible for servicing our technician's and customers' service needs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience handling heavy phones and office administrative duties
- Heavy construction equipment, heavy truck, or automotive industry experience is highly preferred
- Dealership environment experience is ideal but not required
- Must have great customer relations, computer skills, and problem-solving skills
- Basic mechanical knowledge is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles
- Perform clerical duties and tasks requiring one to be on their feet, assisting with checking in trailers
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into the e-Emphasys service database system
- Maintains customer confidence by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns
- Maintains unit records by recording problems and corrective actions planned
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications and taking online factory courses
- Enhances organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks