Sonsray Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Machinery division is seeking to hire a Parts and Service Sales Representative (PSSR) for our CASE dealership in Redding, CA.
The PSSR will be responsible for growing parts and service sales. The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery Sales and Service Area. The PSSR is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining a satisfactory service and parts sales volume for an assigned customer list while maintaining accurate marketing information within a CRM business system. This position will work to achieve sales and profit goals of parts and services by promoting and selling product support offerings to the assigned territory customer base. They will also identify and establish new revenue opportunities within the territory as well as grow existing customer-based accounts via marketing-based strategies.
PSSR must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
PSSR reports directly to the General Manager.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships
- Markets and sells the value of parts and services
- Finds new markets, customers, and applications within the territory
- Develops good knowledge of competitive products and suppliers
- Provides input on annual forecasts for territory potential
- Resolves customer issues
- Works with Parts and Service Managers on goals and marketing ideas
- Measures undercarriage of equipment
- Provides the customer with information to manage their equipment at the lowest cost per hour
- Keeps good customer records
- Regularly engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer’s and/or prospective client’s location
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager
- 5+ years’ sales experience is highly preferred in construction machinery or have heavy equipment or automotive industry to be considered
- Excellent organizational, influence, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service and prospecting skills with the ability to approach the sales process creatively and in a professional and consultative manner.
- Excellent leadership skills, including decision-making, creative thinking, and goal-setting skills
- Basic knowledge of the engine, hydraulic, and electric systems, and fleet maintenance
- Team player with a high customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurate
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees
- Four-year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred, but not required
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, internet functions, and CRM tools.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance, lift, or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company.
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks