Do you have a passion for working on cars, forklifts or other heavy equipment? Do you want to turn your hobby into a career? Check out what we can do for you!
We are currently hiring full-time Field and Shop Forklift Technicians. Any level of experience is welcome to apply!
Atlas Toyota Material Handling, part of the Atlas Companies, is an authorized Toyota Forklift Dealer committed to providing quality service, premium equipment, and innovative solutions for companies of all sizes.
What You Will Love About Us:
· A great company culture. At Atlas, we believe a strong commitment to excellence, our people, values, and professional development opportunities makes our company great. We also like to have fun! We love treating our associates to food trucks, BBQ’s, holiday parties, celebration lunches and sporting events, among others!
· Personal and family balance is important to us. We pride ourselves by offering a Monday-Friday schedule. Overtime is generally available for our technicians.
· We provide paid time off. Our associates receive paid vacation, personal, sick days and 8 paid holidays.
· A comprehensive benefit package. This includes medical, dental and vision plans with HSA and FSA options. COMPANY PAID Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans. A 401(k) Plan with company match.
· Company provided technical training with incentives after achieving next level certifications.
· A company provided service van and fuel card for our Field Technicians. The van goes home with you each evening.
· Advancement opportunities. We provide tuition reimbursement benefits and internal growth opportunities for our associates.
· Other incentives programs.
· Making the transition to our company easy. We will provide up to 3 months of COBRA reimbursement for our Service Technician roles.
What You Will Do Day-to-Day:
· Diagnose and repair Toyota and other makes of lift-trucks and heavy-duty material handling equipment
· Conduct preventative maintenance on customer forklifts
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products Atlas sells and services
· Maintain your technician tools
· Complete all service repair assignments in a reasonable time
· Maintain a clean and safe workspace/environment
· Attend monthly safety inspections and “toolbox talks”
· Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
· Strong equipment repair, mechanical and/or electrical skills.
· Experience with troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment in industrial or automotive industries.
· A willingness to learn and be trained.
· The ability to manage time and attendance. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can work with minimal supervision.
· A valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain a good driving record.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
· This position requires but is not limited to standing, bending, crouching, twisting, pulling, pushing, and lifting to 80 lbs., routinely 20-50 lbs.
Atlas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace