Are you looking for a career at a stable company? Do you have parts counter or inventory experience? Check out what we can do for you!
We are currently hiring a full-time Parts Counter Associate. This role will be responsible for servicing customers, sales staff and technicians by obtaining the parts needed to complete any phone and/or in store orders.
Atlas Toyota Material Handling, part of the Atlas Companies, is an authorized Toyota Forklift Dealer committed to providing quality service, premium equipment, and innovative solutions for companies of all sizes.
Your New Role:
· Take and process orders by entering it into the Atlas business system. This includes choosing a proper vendor and confirming pricing and availability.
· Provide a price quote and availability to the customer/technician as well as any available options.
· Answer customer and technician calls into the Parts Department.
· Work with customers and technicians to determine the best course of actions in ordering the necessary parts to complete the order. This includes looking at parts diagrams or assisting as needed.
· Process any returns by customers by properly crediting the customers account and returning the item to the vendor applicable.
· Follow up on any open orders that haven’t arrived or haven’t been picked up by customers.
· Pull available inventory for shipping or to be stored in a designated area until the time of shipment.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge and training of all products that Atlas sells and services.
· Conduct van physical inventory with technician.
· Assist in the warehouse as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
· High level of organization skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to follow process and make suggestions on improvements where needed.
· Basic computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Office products a plus.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
· This position requires but is not limited to standing, bending, crouching, twisting, pulling, pushing, and lifting to 80 lbs., routinely 20-50 lbs.
What You’ll Love About Us:
· Great Company Culture: Great people, a high focus on values, professional development opportunities as well as company events (food trucks, BBQ’s, holiday parties, retirement celebrations and sporting events, to name a few!)
· Focus on Personal/Family Balance: Monday-Friday schedule. 40-hour weeks with overtime available.
· Rest and Relaxation: Paid vacation, personal and sick days AND 8 paid holidays.
· Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, Dental and Vision Plans.
· Life and Disability Benefits: COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
· Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with company match
Atlas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace