Shop Technician – Virginia, MN
Road Machinery & Supplies Co. is searching for a Shop Technician to join its team at our Virginia, MN location. In this role, you will be responsible for servicing and repairing various types of mobile heavy equipment.
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Work Culture – RMS is family-owned and treats their team members right. RMS values long term relationships with our customers, vendors, and each other.
- Career Opportunities – Experience a careerwith the support and encouragement to develop yourself and others.
- Competitive Compensation Packages – Based on experience and other factors.
- Full Benefits Package – Including medical, dental, life, 401(k), and vacation.
- Stability and Reputation – RMS has been in business for 96 years and continues to grow.
- Perform routine maintenance on all types of mobile heavy equipment.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repairing Tier IV Interim and Tier IV Final engine complaints.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair to various types of mobile equipment hydraulic systems.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of basic DC electrical systems.
- Technical or Associates in Diesel Engine Repair or Automotive Technician Diploma.
- Prior experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of DC electrical troubleshooting process and operation.
- Knowledge of basic hydraulic system structure, function, and operation.
- Knowledge of basic diesel engine operation and aftertreatment structure, function and operation.
- Able to work responsibly, safely, and intelligently.
- Have the desire to take action, improve, and be appreciative.
- Possess the capability to engage with customers, co-workers, and vendors in a respectful manner.
About Road Machinery & Supplies Co.
Road Machinery & Supplies Co. is a distributor of construction and mining equipment with sales and support operations throughout the Upper Midwest. RMS is a multiline dealer, representing the best brands of construction equipment in the industry, including Komatsu, KPI-JCI, Epiroc, Sennebogen, Gomaco, LeeBoy, Roadtec, and Bomag.
At Road Machinery & Supplies Co. we understand our customers depend on our expertise, performance, and commitment to avoid downtime, lost production, and cost over-runs. Our employees are committed to providing the services, technical support, and product solutions that let our customers complete their projects on schedule and within budget, allowing their businesses to thrive.