- Have 5+ years of related experience or an Associate's Degree in Diesel Equipment Technology or related program
- Have your own tools
- Self-starter able to work with limited supervision
- Mechanically inclined and an independent problem-solver who can handle a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Can use computer programs as needed to complete your work.
- Willingness to stay up-to-date on training and certifications
- Ability to work Nights/Weekends if needed
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Possess a clean driving record, and valid Commercial Driver’s License, or the ability to obtain a CDL.
- Salary range $33 to $51 per hour, depending upon experience.
Either apply through link to the above right...
Or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org