Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealerships and CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services Division is seeking to hire a Parts Driver for our Thermo King dealership in Stockton, CA.
SUMMARY – The Parts Driver will mainly be responsible to deliver parts to our customers with appropriate paperwork and pickup any merchandise returned that is accompanied by the appropriate paperwork. Performs basic warehouse work of a routine nature; place returned parts on shelves; remove sold parts from stock, the process for shipment, and assist in other areas in the warehouse and parts department when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver parts to the customer while maintaining appropriate paper and customer's signature.
- Pickup parts from customer to be returned to the department with appropriate paperwork and signature.
- Stage loading of a pick-up truck; load and/or unload.
- Display a helpful, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers.
- Inquire about customer needs as related to additional sales, services, etc.
- Utilize marketing promotional materials.
- Pickup check when delivering parts to the customer that is on credit hold.
- Stock and organize shelves when needed.
- Pack parts for shipping or delivery.
- Provide parts service to mechanics and parts customers as needed.
- Appearance must always be clean, neat, and well-groomed.
- Maintain routine maintenance on truck and responsible for keeping the truck clean and neat inside and out.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- Warehouse experience is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a calm demeanor and customer service focus.
- Must possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License
- Able to operate a large pickup truck (3/4 ton), and pickup liftgate.
- Able and willing to drive 80% of the time.
- Know how to drive a manual transmission is a plus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee regularly is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Anything above 50 pounds will require the assistance of a team member or forklift, etc. as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Must operate equipment such as phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, fork truck, yard goat, hand tools, and equipment.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Uniforms Provided