Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring a Store Manager in Fishersville, Virginia. The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day store operations and ensuring consistent performance at the store level. Will develop new business and maintain positive relations with our current customer base. The store manager will maximize business results by leveraging company resources and external business partners. Will ensure customer satisfaction, safe working conditions, store profitability and overall general performance. Seeking dedicated self-starters with proven leadership and management experience. Prefer background in service operations and comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment repair procedures and applications.
Requirements for the Store Manager position include:
- Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group.
- Manage profit/loss statement for branch business portfolio.
- Able to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships to achieve desired financial and market share objectives.
- Ability to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by identifying and resolving problems promptly.
- Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
- Proficient in the use of a computer; able to adapt to changing technology.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, quickly evaluate facts and maintain good judgment when making decisions.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
- Adhere to and promote all applicable safety policies.
- Willing to travel and work hours required to perform job.
Physical requirements must be met for the Store Manager job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 20 pounds in weight. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
- Life and disability insurance.
- In-house training instructors/programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities