McCann Vision: The vision of McCann Industries is to become the premier distributor of construction equipment and building materials in the Midwest. Within this vision is McCann’s fundamental belief that excellent Customer Service and Product Knowledge is vital to our success. Our goal is to exceed our customer’s expectations in every area of business. McCann strives to find good people working together to accomplish these goals!
Ideal Candidate attributes include:
- A strong sense of urgency to provide exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Excellent customer relationship building skills
- A Can and Will do attitude
- Tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Familiarity with construction equipment, construction process and tools
- Passion for, or to learn, the Construction Industry
- Supervise employees engaged in repairing and maintaining all customer, whole goods and rental equipment
- Perform inspections of completed repairs to ensure thorough and quality of work performed
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, limit rework and streamline work processes
- Schedules service and maintenance of equipment in the shop and/or customer job site; including coordinating response to breakdowns with road technicians
- Monitors all equipment repairs, ensuring that all repairs have been designated to the appropriate pay type i.e. customer, warranty, internal, etc
- Assists Service Manager in training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving conflicts
- Maintain efficient working relationships with parts management and parts personnel and see that proper procedure records and reports concerning parts for service are in order
- Ensure warranty jobs are completed in a timely manner per manufacturer guidelines
- Ensure maximum customer service satisfaction at all times
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales, retail or related experience; or equivalent in education and experience.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpretive thinker
- Basic understanding of mathematics, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, basic algebra
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
We offer a very competitive compensation plan including: above average hourly rate, monthly spiff incentives, benefits, and long term career opportunities within our company for the right individual! If this describes you and you're committed to developing a highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.