Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery AG division operates 5 CASE construction equipment dealerships located in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Sonsray Machinery LLC. provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers.
As we continue to grow, our CASE Agriculture Dealership is seeking experienced Sales Account Managers to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our dealership in Fresno, CA. Please visit the following website to see why it is great working for Sonsray!
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the entire line of CASE Agricultural Equipment.
- The customer base will be small, medium, and large farming operations within the Sonsray Machinery AG dealer territory.
- This is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through a CRM system.
- The Account Manager will regularly be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business.
- The Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Increase sales and branch revenue.
- Sell the company rental offerings.
- Establishing new sales accounts through cold calling and personal visits to potential customer sites.
- Offering a full range of products and services to new and existing customers, including new and used equipment, shot lines, parts and services.
- Coordinating with all branch departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educating customers about equipment through demonstration.
- Highly prefer 5+ years` experience in agriculture machinery, heavy equipment sales, or heavy truck dealership industry experience.
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees.
- Four-year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy, MS Office proficiency, and familiarity with CRM systems.
- Must be a self-motivated and driven individual.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a good driving record.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
Related titles and experience may include Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, etc.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Commission Package: Base salary plus unlimited commission, bonus, company vehicle, fuel card or mileage reimbursement, cell phone, and laptop.