Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, Sonsray Fleet Services is seeking a Reefer Bus Mechanic to join our dynamic Thermo King dealership in Las Vegas, NV.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of components on bus HVAC units
- Maintaining bus HVAC systems by performing diagnostics using scanners, electronic test equipment, and onboard computers
- Completing preventive maintenance, component replacement, and service to refrigeration equipment
- Maintains bus HVAC units by reviewing shop orders
- Repairing failures; removing, replacing, testing for Freon leaks, assembling, and installing parts and components involving soldering, welding, and the use of refrigeration equipment
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- Highly prefer 3+ years’ experience repairing Thermo King or Carrier refrigeration units or must have mechanical experience in heavy diesel equipment and electrical diagnostics.
- If you have bus HVAC experience, and you are a self-starter with good diagnosing and electrical skills, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Boot Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks