Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, and Washington making us the largest CASE IH Agriculture Equipment, CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership, and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates over 5 CASE IH Agriculture equipment dealerships located in California and Arizona. Sonsray Machinery LLC., provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for CASE customers.
As we continue to grow, our CASE Agriculture Dealership is seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Technicians to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in Yuma, AZ.
Essential Job and Responsibilities
Technicians will perform service maintenance for CASE agriculture machinery and/or related equipment. Providing quality repairs on Agriculture Equipment in the shop and/or field environments.
- Engines, transmissions, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Structural repairs including welding
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment
- Must be able to work on their own and require no supervision
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in agriculture equipment is highly preferred
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment
- 3+ years of field mechanical experience to be considered
- Must be able to work independently without supervision as a Shop Technician
- Must have an acceptable driving record with a Class B CDL license to be considered
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee regularly is required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear; use fingers, handle or feel; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Anything above 50 pounds will require the assistance of a team member or forklift, etc. as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Must operate equipment such as phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, fork truck, yard goat, hand tools, and equipment.
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. May be required to use personal protective equipment.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Boot Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided